Valknut Symbol Ring
Viking signet ring with Valknut and Ravens.
The valknut (coined from Old Norse valr, "slain warriors" and knut, "knot") is a symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles. It appears on a variety of objects from the archaeological record of the ancient Germanic peoples.
Scholars have proposed a variety of explanations for the symbol, sometimes associating it with the god Odin, and it has been compared to the three-horned symbol found on the 9th-century Snoldelev Stone, to which it may be related.
- Brand Name: None
- Material: Metal
- Condition: 100% New
- Drop shipping: Drop Shipping Accept
- Gender: Mens Womens Boys
- Surface Width: 20mm
- Compatibility: All Compatible
- Model Number: C-089
- Fine or Fashion: Fashion
- Occasion: Wedding , Anniversary , Engagement , Gift , Party
- Season: Spring Autumn Summer Winter
- Metals Type: STAINLESS STEEL
- Style: Men, Viking, Nordic, Warrior, Rune, Amulet, Odin, Valknut
- Shape\pattern: GEOMETRIC
- Size: 8,9,10,11,12,13
- Rings Type: Cocktail Ring
- Setting Type: None
- Item Type: Rings
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 25 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.